Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 19 2018

Qawwali Whatsapp Status Video

For more infomation >> Khwaja Garib Nawaz status | Ya Moinuddin Banda Nawaz Khwaja | Whatsapp Status Video - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Life Changing Inspirational Whatsapp Status | Special Attitude Whatsapp Status Video - Duration: 0:30.

Whatsapp Status Video

For more infomation >> Life Changing Inspirational Whatsapp Status | Special Attitude Whatsapp Status Video - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO THE INCREDIBLES The Video Game Officially Confirmed + First Look Image! (And My Thoughts) - Duration: 2:07.

Hey whats going on guys HiddenBlade here and today what I have for you guys is the official

confirmation that 'LEGO The Incredibles The Video Game' is coming out later this year!

So basically the LEGO Incredibles 2 sets have started to show up at Walmart and on the back

of the instructions we can see a teaser image for the LEGO The Incredibles, which is the

official working title for the game.

featuring Mr. Incredible, Dash, Violet, Jack-Jack and Elastigirl.

The character designs are fantastic, especially Mr. Incredible.

I think they all look awesome!

The game will be on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.

There's currently no other information apart from this teaser image, so we'll just have

to wait and see, but since this image has come out, I think we're just counting down

the days until an offical trailer comes out.

This game will also be creating history since it'll be the first time a Pixar IP is turning

into a LEGO game.

So to give some of my thoughts, I think this is amazing.

If you remember not to long ago, this game was rumored along with 'LEGO DC Villains';

and since this rumor has turned out to be true, I wouldn't be surprised

if the LEGO DC Villains rumor is also true, but we'll just ahve to wait and see.

I really hope that this is only the beginning for Pixar IP's getting the LEGO Game treatment.

I'd love a full LEGO game just like LEGO Marvel and LEGO Batman except with 200 different

Pixar characters.

I think that would be awesome.

Now for some characters that I think will be in the game, even though they haven't been

confirmed yet are definitly Frozone, Edna Mode, Syndrome, The Underminer,

who we saw in the Incredibles 2 Trailer and is also going to be in one in the Incredibles

2 LEGO sets.

But anyways, guys, I know this was a short news update, but LEGO Incredibles 2 The Video

Game has officially been confirmed.

Let me know what you guys think of all this in the comments below!

I know we didn't get an solid details on the game itself apart from a new main characters

confirmed and the platforms it'll be on, but let me know what characters you would like

to see in this game.

I actually don't think that there are enough characters from the Incredibles Universe to

fill up the whole roster, so I think that theirs a chance that we might see some other

Pixar characters make an appearance in the game.

So, now let me know from the Incredibles and Pixar Universes you would like to see in this

game.

Make sure to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE for more

LEGO The Incredibles Videos!

Thank you all so much for watching and Ill catch you in the next one!

[LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Theme]

For more infomation >> LEGO THE INCREDIBLES The Video Game Officially Confirmed + First Look Image! (And My Thoughts) - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Positive Thoughts | Whatsapp Status Video | Best Anmol Vachan | Whatsapp Status Video - Duration: 0:34.

Whatsapp Status Video

For more infomation >> Positive Thoughts | Whatsapp Status Video | Best Anmol Vachan | Whatsapp Status Video - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Rap Song Written by 5 year old - Christmas Time music video - Duration: 1:33.

Christmas is

Christmas is my favourite time of year

family giving and all that cheer. Christmas is my favourite time of year

for family giving and all that cheer.

My Name is Olivia it is

almost Christmas time. Come on listen to my rhyme

This is a story about a little

girl who helped her mom get going before

the snow starts

Watched the tree go up. She worked and worked and didn't let up.

The decorations weren't perfect but she didn't care,

It was getting close to Christmas and St. Nick would soon be there.

She wrapped presents for family and friends,

it's the season for giving and everyone spends.

The house was looking festive, the fireplace is set.

It's time to go outside and finish the rest of it.

Lets make a snowman, lets hang the lights

The snow angle's made the hot chocolate is poured.

Gather around the Christmas tree with all of those adored.

It's Christmas time...

Only a few days to go, my fist Christmas wish is a fresh blanket of snow.

Myyyyyy

Letter to Santa and his reindeer. I want to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét