Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 19 2018

- And we continue, we're still here! Hello Hello!

- And let's see now another Dance Practice

- That's right, we are now watching the Dance Practices that we have to see ...

- Ikon! ... Ikon making his song: "Love Scenario"

- The recent song of iKON, we watched the video ...

- And now we still have to see the dance of the song - Let's see!

- Ikon always has more relaxed dances - If it's true ... the ones we saw earlier ...

- Let's see iKON that brings us with this "Love Scenario" ...

1, 2, 3... PUM!

- They're in the same place as always ... - Yes .. ah yes

- Always the ... - From YG, right?

- BlackpinK places the flag behind, but they do not. - Oh yes it's true...

- There are more people, there are dancers .. or not?...

- I think not...

- Ah, they are, nobody else

- Wow .. Ikon rapper is ... - Yes ... it's his style

- They're all black, right? - Yes ...

- White shoes, right? - No ... there are two that you do not have .. three

- Quick feet!

- Oh... torso - Torso movements

- You saw that, always the one who sings has the leading role ... - Yes Yes

- Like, the dance back does not distract the attention of the one who is singing, it's good that ...

- Counterscene...

- Yes, besides, he sings like in another plane - Yes, in another plane .. that's good ...

- Oh .. a balance there - Yes, balance, in slow motion ...

- Ohh!... the round!

- Pah! ... that part is very fast ...

- Follow the audio track there, it's part The choreo follows the hits of the track

- You saw it?...

- Yes - Follow the piano there...

- Going up? - Ahh ... it went up ...

- I thought they were going to climb again one by one ... but like ... they interspersed ...

- Free part!

- Free part, free part ...

- It's good, because it's like a free part, but they are located in the place, that's good

- It's true, like ... They are placed discreetly ... - Yes Yes...

- Love Scenario, Ikon, there they were Love Scenario

- Pah! ... I love it! - Yes, the song is good, a rap, like that

- The song is great, and a lot of fun there!

- I enjoyed the Dance Practice a lot ... - Oh yes, yes... I had fun too

- You saw, the one who sings is always in another plane than the others who accompany him ... - It is true...

- The one who sings always stands out

- Those who are behind do not distract with sudden movements ...

- A counter-scene like... right? ... respecting the space of the one who is rapping or singing ...

- The others are doing something but not .. - Yes, even sometimes they are still ...

- Until still sometimes, and with softer movements - More liabilities there ...

- It's very good! IKON - They play with the track, right?

- Sometimes the choreo accompanies the base rhythm And other times it's more free ...

- We saw a free part... - Oh ... the free part at the end

- That is not so free either, because everyone knows in the position that has to be

- It's not like they do anything. Everyone does things but taking into account what comes next ...

- So good! IKON!

- Amusing and very good Ikon, as always ... "Love Scenario"

- The choreo as always, very relaxed Like those things that you see and are not mechanical

- Yes .. - You see them more, their attitude ...

- It's good because, they enjoy and enjoy us - Yes, it's more genuine, without tensions ...

- Well, that was the video ...

- That was the video reaction, to the Dance Practice of "Love Scenario"

- Thank you for watching this video See you soon in another... bye bye!

For more infomation >> iKON - LOVE SCENARIO (DANCE PRACTICE VIDEO) | REACTION ESPAÑOL - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Conflict and Compromise PowerPoint Video - Duration: 8:55.

Hi, I'm James Dunnigan. This is an introduction to a unit on conflict and

compromise. I'm imagining this will be a unit for middle school students, I

have eighth graders in mind. I'm doing this a little bit differently: This

is definitely a work in progress for me, the first time I've tried to construct a

PowerPoint video to save online and this unit is slowly coming into focus for me.

I imagine at some point I would offer it to middle school students as a separate,

semester long course in conflict resolution and community service, that

type of thing. So instead of just offering it as

something that I would offer my students at this time, I'm just going to sort of

talk through ideas that I've come up with so far and also things that I hope

to consider as the unit develops.

I chose to put this slide together to discuss the idea of conflict and how students through looking at the etymology

as well as the image here can better sense what conflict means. This idea that

it's "together" and "to strike." I think the image really captures the sense of the

word and and how compromise actually might be embedded in between the two

that are in conflict.

And this would be the companion slide with the same "with, together" but this time with to "let go" and Ithink the image captures this sense

of both coming together in agreement and the idea of letting

go and having some sort of peaceful agreement. There's some symbolism of the

dove, something we could discuss with this as well.

I'm wondering if we have any history teachers in our class here who know that the History Day theme is

conflict and compromise. I didn't know that when I was thinking about what I

might call this unit, what words I wanted to focus in on, but when I did come up

with these words and I did a Google search,

I was pretty exciting to find out that this was the topic this year. I felt like

I must be on the right path. So art and World War I, I thought that was just an

interesting idea to bring very different ideas, notions--art on the one hand and

war on the other and how does art fit into that. Can art be a vehicle for

conflict? More often we might think of art as a vehicle for compromise, but I

think it would be worthy of conversation. Also that this unit will hopefully

develop into a project for the students to create a video illustrating conflict

and compromise around a contemporary conflict. So these are

different historical conflicts that are being sort of used as illustrations

by the National History Day EDSITEment and Smithsonian resources.

I want students to get a sense that conflicts certainly are part of our history but

that there are a lot of contemporary conflicts that are in the

news, probably come up with the dinner-table occasionally and that these

are hot topic items, these are issues that people hold deeply personal

views about and which seem to be one of the reasons why discussions and debates

around these topics can can lead to hurt feelings and probably even violence,

certainly separation. You know on TV talk shows I think students hear a lot of

angry, especially uncivil, conversations and that's really at the heart of this

idea that we're gonna have conflict and we would hope for compromise but how

do we get there and if we can't have a civil conversation about it we're not

likely to get there. Here are some topics that I thought

of, I did some research and some of this came from debate ideas for middle school

students. Sure there are others that they could come up with but this might start

them thinking along these lines and I would hope that they would either choose

one of these or one of their own.

When I searched for videos on conflict and compromise and civil dialogues, I did

come across a few YouTube videos that I thought did a pretty good job of asking

the right questions, having people on opposite sides discuss their point of

view in a respectful manner. It's not to say that passions didn't run high and in

some of these discussions, but I think the attitude of listening to one

another, to to allowing others to speak, really provided an example that I would

hope the students appreciate and follow. So, I'm inviting them to watch this video

and then in the next slide putting out the idea of creating a video with their

classmates and certainly indicating that that would be important work to do right

now.

So this is just a slide they would read and I'm thinking maybe that it would be

nice to put music with this, just something after reviewing the previous

slides leaving them with a sense of wondering really what would their video

look like. How might they produce it, and certainly in the conversation we'd have

afterwards, how many students might it take to create a video like this? What

would our teams look like? How could we script a dialogue and how would some

students . . . maybe everyone in the class would would have a anti-

position on any topic and and yet they would have to choose some some of their

classmates to be the actors representing the opposing view . . . maybe not, maybe

they would select topics and a couple of the students would feel strongly one

way or the other. But anyway, I have been wondering about this idea that we

teach a lot of debate, we offer debate courses, we have to be debate competitions.

How many compromise clubs do we have? How many compromise competitions do we have?

What are the best ideas we can come up with when there are deeply divided

opinions about topics and that's something for a future consideration.

Thank you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét