AISHWARYA RAI REAL LIFE FAMILY,CHILDHOOD,WEDDING VIDEO IS A MUST MUST WATCH
-------------------------------------------
Valea Strajii Motorfest - Illusion of Control promo video - Duration: 0:11.
Hi, we are ILLUSION OF CONTROL
and we'll see you on June 29th,
at Valea Strajii Motorfest.
-------------------------------------------
KakaoTalk Video 20180319 1655 30 217 - Duration: 0:26.
For more infomation >> KakaoTalk Video 20180319 1655 30 217 - Duration: 0:26. -------------------------------------------
The Seven Transformations - Patreon Promo & Thank You Video - Duration: 2:14.
Hello, hello everybody
my name is Tudor Alexander, and I am the host of the Seven Transformations Podcast
We're here in my little home studio where all the magic happens.
So I wanted to first and foremost thank you so much for supporting me
in doing what Ido.
The Seven Transformations Podcast is my life story.
Sharing my life lessons and my major transformative experiences with others
so that I can help to improve other people and their lives.
So having that platform and having an opportunity is super meaningful to me and I am very grateful
for your support.
So, thank you so much for doing that.
Patreon is a website where creators like me can create content and share with other people
and make some money in return it's high value, so if you find the stuff that I do valuable,
if you want to support me - you can do that now using this Patreon account.
So the way that works is you pay a monthly whatever you want to donate or per content
per episode and I get a chance to basically make some money off of the things that I create
on a regular basis so that I can, you know, afford all of this stuff the time that I spend.
I am also writing a book.
I want to complete this project in about a year, or a year and a half from today.
We're in March of 2018 right now - and that's going to take some costs as well.
So thank you so much for supporting me.
I'm looking forward to creating more content, contributing more and really growing this
to be a very special place where people can turn for insight and help on creating a life
they love.
So thank you for helping me do that.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét