Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 18 2018

my first video (sound effects) hi my name is Chloe and this is my first video

and I've been wanting to YouTube for such a really long time now ever since I

was like 10 I'm 14 now and i turn 15 this year though so again this is my first video

and I just YouTube seems like such like a great community to me and it feels

like it gives me a chance at being myself and hopefully this entire channel

will be be me being myself and so it's your awkward four- four? yeah fourTEEN year old I

forget I'm 14 sometimes I literally think I'm 13 and and um and if you're

someone who just stumbled upon this welcome

hopefully I'll post regularly and thank you for looking at this video and

you just gave me a chance at having hope and having to do this and if you're

someone I know then hi I feel better

and yeah and I think i look better? sure let's go with that this is gonna be short because I don't have

enough storage to take up a whole video

this account will basically be a bunch of positivity and fun that was my drawer

and this I'm just gonna be myself and all this no fakeness because being yourself

and positivity is key to life so welcome I hope you watch again hopefully and

today is March 17th 2018 and if I do end up though having millions of subscribers

one day then thank you future viewers this is not a thanking

video Chloe this is a first video yeah so I hope

you enjoy any Content that I post including this because I'm kind of

excited but I think I'll get lazy but I'll eventually learn so I hope you guys

have a good day or night and yeah thanks for giving me a chance if you do stumble

upon this

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét