Happy new term, everyone!
My name is Dr. Eric Hauser (I go by Eric) and I will be your instructor for this online
section of COMM 4310, Communication Law.
I am presently writing this in my office in Townsend, Massachusetts, a small rural town
on the border of Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
I am excited about the new term and all the things that I can learn from you as much as
much as I am excited to teach.
The purpose of course like Communication Law is the improve your understanding of our legal
system and its impact on communication.
We will start with building an understanding of our legal system and one of the most important
elements, freedom of speech.
Then we'll work into topics like defamation, privacy, copyrights and trademarks, freedom
of information, judicial review, obscenity laws and media regulation.
The point here is to build your knowledge of important terminology and cases—and test
that knowledge through the quizzes.
The discussions ask you to debate and explain important topics relevant to the weekly topic.
The papers provide you the opportunity to work with case studies and extending those
cases into additional areas.
I want you to get used to reading these cases.
That's why I included the case study accompanying text.
I want you to understand not only what happened in a particular scenario, but how precedent
works and how these legal positions are developed and articulated.
There is a lot of reading in this class, I know that—but understanding how things are
done is just as important as what was done.
Since I am in the Eastern time zone I won't always be available at just the time you need
me.
I will check my Lamar University email every day at about 6:00 p.m. CST – which is 7:00
p.m. EST.
I will be available for chat during office hours.
I promise to answer you as quickly as I can.
If you need further assistance, I can set up phone appointments as appropriate.
I look forward to getting to know all of you and your perspectives on communication law.
For more infomation >> Festool palette Guide Rail Square, How To Use Video - Duration: 1:50. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét