Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 18 2018

[Applause]

Sid: Hello.

Sid Roth here.

Welcome to my world where it's naturally supernatural.

My guest has seen tens if not hundreds of thousands people

healed all over the world and he said he has found when he shows

specific videos of people being physically healed it increases

the expectancy and more people get healed.

I mean, just the most outrageous miracles.

Anyone interested in seeing this video?

Me, too.

[Applause]

Is there a supernatural dimension,

a world beyond the one we know?

Is there life after death?

Do angels exist?

Can our dreams contain messages from Heaven?

Can we tap into ancient secrets of the supernatural?

Are healing miracles real?

Sid Roth has spent over 35 years researching the strange world of

the supernatural.

Join Sid for this edition of It's Supernatural!

[Applause]

Sid: When people see this video tell them what has happened and

what you expect to happen.

Randy Clark: I believe that out of the million families or

households that has the opportunity to watch this in the

next week that how many ever watch,

at least one-tenth of you, are going to receive a healing

during this program today, not a year,

or not a month, not a day after, but even today.

People get healed without before there's prayer and then more get

healed when there is a prayer.

So I believe as you watch this video and you see what God has

done it will create faith in you and there will be a sovereign

visitation, and there's going to be a lot of people get healed

watching the video as well today,

even in our audience here.

[begin video]

Randy Clark: There's no sign of any lump?

It's gone?

And she's completely healed.

Believe in miracles.

Believe in miracles.

She felt she needed to go to the bathroom.

She went to the restroom and she said she didn't even have time

to go to the toilet.

The stones went through.

Woman: He lost his hearing a hundred percent in both ears and

the doctor said my case is irreversible.

There is no way to heal this.

Man [foreign language]

Woman: But I believe in Jesus Christ.

I didn't believe in what they said.

Man [foreign language]

Woman: I believe that he would do this miracle for me.

He said do you realize this, I'm talking to you both and I'm not

wearing the hearing aids.

Randy Clark: This woman has from the knee down to here,

a bar and 12 screws.

She has to walk with crutches all the time.

Woman: She couldn't bend her knee.

Randy Clark: She could not bend her knee.

Woman: I knew today was going to be my day.

I want to run.

I want to run!

I want to run!

[applause, cheers]

Woman: Yea Jesus!

You said, you don't get it, the doctor said you're not going to

be healed.

You're going to have to amputate your leg if nothing changes.

[Applause]

Randy Clark: When we first started praying it's like

instantly within five seconds, power hits her leg.

Man: And now look what he can do.

He can bend his knee, all that and raise his hand.

Hallelujah.

Total healed, 31 screws totally healed.

Hallelujah.

And 16 screws inserted on her back,

16 screws.

She could not bend and she had constant pain.

All the pain is gone and now she can go to move when she couldn't

do before.

Hallelujah.

Randy Clark: Eight screws and two metal bars in his neck.

Man: And he couldn't do this.

Randy Clark: Four screws and two metal bars.

[applause, cheers]

Man: Hallelujah!

[applause, cheers]

[end video]

Sid: I know you appreciate what

God has done that you've just seen before your very eyes.

I mean, people that have metal inserted in their

body cannot bend.

Do you realize metal, you can't bend the metal in your back and

in your neck.

Randy Clark: But we had 5000, almost 5800 people reported

their healings since 2009.

Sid: This is the metal.

Randy Clark: Of just the metal issues, yes.

Sid: Now according to my understanding of the Greek in

the New Testament, there are gifts,

the word is plural, of healings, plural.

And some people have great, like you have great

anointing for this.

But there was something that was bothering you.

After 30 years of praying you didn't see one person healed of

a stroke.

So he goes to see a person that's been a guest on our show,

Heidi Baker in Mozambique, and he saw something that even at

this point in his walk with God stretched his faith.

What did you see?

Randy Clark: I saw people, several people who had been

raised from the dead.

I met the people who prayed for them to be raised from the dead

and I visited the villages that so many had come to Christ even

in Muslim villages because of these dead resurrections.

So that changed my perspective when I was praying then for

people with stroke.

Because if you've been dead, and a lot of them had been dead for

hours, he has to rebuild the whole brain,

a matter of fact, the whole body,

all the cellular structure.

So the possibility of strokes being healed just

encouraged my faith.

And then we saw three in 24 hours.

Sid: Tell me one of the three that you saw.

Tell me about it.

Randy Clark: I want to, actually two,

a man and a woman got the same thing,

paralyzed on the left side, claw hand,

but the woman can't speak.

It affected her speech.

And she was Catholic, but she had come to this

Pentecostal meeting.

The other guy wasn't even a Christian.

He had come and we prayed for an hour before the service started

and during the worship, about 45 minutes,

my team and I.

And both of them, right before I started preaching,

worship still going on, I looked out and there was the man

weeping, his hand no longer a claw,

clapping.

And the woman in the back with her little veil on,

clapping and singing, and both of them in the same night had

been healed of stroke, and they were paralyzed on the left side.

[Applause]

We've seen two people healed with very bad schizophrenia,

we have seen people with bi-polar,

we've seen people with Parkinson's,

we've seen people with MS, all dealing with the brain,

get healed.

So I think it will be more than just stroke.

[Applause]

Sid: There's something that I have to ask you and that is

people sometimes feel a fire of God on them.

Sometimes they'll shake and then they'll be healed.

Does someone have to feel anything to be healed?

Randy Clark: Thirty, 40 percent of the people we pray for don't

feel anything that get healed and they don't know they're

healed until they try to do what they can't do,

which when it comes to the metal issue,

a hundred percent of the people that I've studied,

they were healed when they tried to do what they couldn't,

not before.

Sid: So there is a faith element involved.

Randy Clark: Yes.

And I just want to encourage the people who are watching,

too, during the show, at the end of the show,

to try to do what they can.

Just don't try one or two times.

Take at least half a minute to a minute to continue.

Because the Lord actually says there is something about not

being passive, being active.

Sid: And you're finding that now when you speak it out people are

getting healed before you even pray.

Randy Clark: Yes.

Sid: That's amazing.

Randy Clark: I was in Brazil a few weeks ago and I was

speaking, and I got hit right here like somebody with a little

hammer hit me.

It hurt so bad.

While I'm speaking I go ow!

Well I knew somebody was going to healed of it.

Before I could even say somebody is going to get healed of it,

the person who saw me do that had that condition.

If he did his hand, like the pastor told me,

if he did his wrist, there's a big scar across here,

motorcycle wreck, pins, plates, and when he'd do that a pin

would stick up.

You could see it.

It actually made me kind of sick.

Totally healed.

There's nothing there now.

You do that, nothing sticks up.

No prayer.

He just got healed.

As soon as I said it he got healed.

Sid: I'd say that's worth it.

[Applause]

You were talking about the manifestation thing,

tell me about the person with AIDS.

Randy Clark: This happened in the United States

in Englewood, Florida.

A guy had, he had AIDS and he was in hospice,

a few weeks to live, in a wheelchair,

patch, seeing double.

This is my first time to this church and I prayed.

I prayed for him.

He didn't feel a thing.

And when I finished interviewing,

there was no change.

He didn't feel anything.

But when I went back about ten months later,

this guy came up to me and he said,

"Do you remember the guy you prayed for who had AIDS?"

I said, "Yes, what happened to him?"

He said, "That was me."

He looked so different.

And he told me he didn't feel a thing,

wasn't any better, wasn't any better the next day

or the next day.

But on the third morning he woke up feeling stronger and just

continued to get better.

I went back and he was totally healed of AIDS and

had several children.

[Applause]

Sid: I'm so excited, Randy.

You want to clear the rubble that you probably learned the

hard way, too.

For instance, you came from a background that believed that

miracles didn't even exist today.

Tell me what's wrong with that thinking.

Randy Clark: Well it's not biblical.

Sid: Well that's a good answer.

Randy Clark: Scripture actually teaches against that.

You know, some of the rubble that I felt like needed to be

removed, one is the gifts of healing and miracles is not for

today, that's one.

Thorns in the flesh, that wasn't sickness or disease.

That was, there's only three kinds,

the thorns in the flesh, eyes and the sight is mentioned in

the Old Testament.

Paul would have known that.

And every time it was never sickness.

I think sickness is your cross to bear and if you think God

gave you the sickness it's hard to believe to ask him

to take it away.

Sid: And if you think God gave you sickness,

why in the world would you go to a doctor to get better,

to get the gifts God's given you?

Randy Clark: Yes, totally inconsistent.

Sid: There's all the rubble.

Explain to me where you got that word "rubble" from.

Randy Clark: I was preaching at a charismatic Lutheran meeting

for the International, and the Lord said,

"Don't preach anything you've ever taught.

Teach about Nehemiah, Israel, going back and rebuilding the

wall of Jerusalem."

But before they could rebuild the wall they had

to remove the rubble.

And they when I wrote the book, "Healing Breakthrough",

I knew that would be the first half of the book.

But it's not enough to remove the rubble.

You still got to build the wall of faith.

And so it's teachings and practices in both that actually

contribute to an atmosphere of faith,

not in a magical way, but just understanding the ways of God.

When we understand the ways of God,

Moses said, "If I'm a favor in your sight,

show me a way or teach me your ways that I may know you."

We know God better when we understand his ways because

we'll recognize his footprints when sometimes we wouldn't see

them, or his thumbprints if we don't understand his ways.

In the same chapter, he says, "Now show me your Glory."

I believe, Sid, there is a connection between seeing the

Glory and the number way God glorifies his name

is by what he does.

So we want to see his ways so that we may see his Glory.

[Applause]

Sid: How do we create an atmosphere for miracles?

Randy Clark: Well when I wrote "Healing Breakthrough",

I thought, what do I do in the meetings?

Why do I do those things?

What's the reason behind it, sanctified reason,

not reason that's controlled by what we think is possible,

but when everything is possible.

And then I tried to write those things in my understanding.

Faith is created when we recognize what God is doing in

the meeting and are able to communicate that.

Once we know it's his will in that meeting to do those special

things, it's like he's priming the pump.

Once the water starts to flow and people start to see the

miracles taking place then other people start having faith just

because of what they're seeing God do.

And so usually he will show us things by words of knowledge or

understandings, or testimony just as we show the video.

The woman, the power making her move,

she had watched that video of a guy with about 14 people,

who had metal in her body, and she felt heat come on her knee

and leg.

So she was, God was creating faith in her.

And so by the testimony and by words of knowledge,

and by seeing what God is doing in the meeting,

and sometimes feeling his presence,

some people feel heat.

They actually do, not everybody, or they feel energy coming into

their body, or they begin to feel all of a sudden

my pain is leaving.

That encourages their faith, especially if they know that

that's a sign of healing.

Sid: Randy, I'm going to tell everyone what's going to happen.

When we come back, I'm going to turn Randy loose,

more importantly, the Holy Spirit loose,

and in your homes and in the studio audience I am expecting

amazing miracles, and I keep seeing the teeth being healed.

Be right back.

[Applause]

[Applause]

Sid: Randy, you said it's vital for us to know that

healing belongs to us.

What did you mean?

Randy Clark: Well I believe that healing and deliverance is the

children's bread.

It belongs to the covenant people,

particularly, but God will also heal even people who are not

Christian as one of the ways he evangelizes.

He's a great evangelist.

It's the children's bread, but it's also in the cross,

the same words that is used for sickness and disease was used to

bear our sins and our inequities,

exact same words.

So at the cross, he took not only our sin and our inequities,

but our sickness, our pains.

St. Jude says our diseases.

And so I want them to know that healing is yours and it's not

only healing is yours, but the ministry of healing

is yours as well.

It's in the great commission.

We're to teach you to obey everything Jesus commanded his

disciples in healing and deliverance was at the top.

So I actually believe right now God wants to do some healing in

here, and those that's watching.

Before I came in a while ago, my right kneecap hurt so bad I

could barely walk.

There's nothing wrong with my kneecap.

It's one of the seven ways you can get a word of knowledge,

and usually when they hurt that bad it's something big.

So I don't know if it's someone here that has a problem in the

right kneecap or if it's somebody that's going to be

watching, but it's going to be either a lot of people or it's

something very, very big.

So I believe the Lord is going to heal that.

I was talking to my intern who's here,

Brian over there who's 25 years old,

he felt like God is going to heal somebody that has something

wrong with their neck.

And I feel like there's going to be some people healed that has

even an issue of metal and surgery in the neck.

As far as that goes, I just feel like every time we do a meeting,

we just go for metal and several other things.

Lately, we've been seeing, five out of the last six women we

prayed for who had psoriatic arthritis were healed.

So if you have, those that's watching,

if you have, and those that's here watching,

if you have any of those things or you feel the heat of God come

on you or the power of God beginning to go through you,

and as I said with Sid a while ago,

you don't have to feel that to be healed.

And a lot of people don't know they're healed until they try to

do something they cannot do.

So I'm going to ask if any of those things apply to you,

for you to stand right now and begin to do something.

Sid: And oh by the way, you stand.

You're not Swiss cheese.

You stand at home.

I'm looking at you.

More important, God is looking at you.

Randy Clark: Yes.

I want to give you...

Sid: Excuse me, add stroke.

We talked about that earlier.

Randy Clark: Yes, we talked about stroke,

anything dealing with the brain, MS,

Parkinson's, mental illness, stroke,

learning disabilities, whatever it may be.

Sid: Do you have much results with cancer?

Randy Clark: Yes, we've seen several people healed of four

stage cancer, so whatever it is that you have.

Sid: Let's stand up right now.

Randy Clark: I am going to ask that you try to do something

that you can't do, that you actually do something,

test it out.

And at home, you do the same in your living room,

wherever you're watching the TV at.

Sid: Let me add one more thing, because every time I minister,

this happens.

If you have a pain in your neck or back you'd better stand up

unless you want to end up being a pain in the neck.

No.

Randy Clark: Even as you were saying that I felt somebody has

got pain.

It's above the left ear in the head and it starts right behind

the ear, and it kind of goes through the head.

Now check out your body.

Now we're not asking if you're a hundred percent because we've

had only a few, it hasn't even been a couple of minutes.

But if you're at least 80 percent improvement or function

restored, I want you to wave both hands over your head to

your wrist cross, like this.

Sid: There are a few who are waving.

Randy Clark: One, two, three, four.

Just stand and wave if that's you.

There's about five people already.

Now if you're not at least 80 percent,

but you're getting better, you're improving,

would you wave one hand at me.

Okay now, I'm going to pray.

We haven't prayed yet.

Father, I just want you to see God heal people before we pray.

Father, in the name of Jesus, we thank you for the ones that you

are healing that are least 80 percent or more.

But these, Father, the last ones that just raised one hand,

we're praying and agreeing, and saying amen

to what you're doing.

And in the name of Jesus we speak to their pain,

and we invite the power of your Kingdom to come,

the Gospel of your Kingdom, the power of your Kingdom,

establish your reign over sickness and problems.

We thank you for your miracles, miracle power.

I command pain to leave, conditions to be healed,

the energy of God to go through your body for the Glory of God

in the name of Jesus.

Now, check it out again, all you watching,

whatever you're watching, whatever you're watching,

whatever room you're in, check it out.

Those who waved one hand, now if you're at least 80 percent,

you couldn't wave your hands a while ago,

but now you can, wave them high over your head.

There's one, two, three, four, five,

six, seven, eight, nine, ten more.

Thank you, Lord.

Thank you, Lord.

Now I just believe, I actually believe,

because we've seen God do this, not only will there be people

healed the first time you run this,

but there will be people get healed in the reruns.

Sid: Oh I'm sure of that.

Randy Clark: It could be a year from now this thing is being

shown and God will use the Word and use the testimony,

and bring healing.

Sid: Okay, one last word.

Pain in the hip area, you're being healed or even a new hip.

You just stand up and walk around a little bit,

you'll see it's gone.

Now the healer is not Randy Clark and it's not me.

The healer is Jesus, and in Hebrew,

Yeshua.

Randy Clark: Yes.

Sid: Next week on It's Supernatural.

Hello.

I'm Sid Roth.

I want you to join me on It's Supernatural with my special

guests Dr. Michael Brown and Dr. Sandra Kennedy as we share one

of the greatest ways to be mentored in the supernatural.

And I'm telling you this is so spectacular.

You can't miss this show.

If you do, you may miss 45 years of what I've been taught in my

guests on It's Supernatural.

For more infomation >> People Get Healed When The Watch This Video! | Randy Clark - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

♪ STARDEW VALLEY THE MUSICAL - Animated Parody Video - Duration: 3:57.

To bring you this animated video

We partnered with the makers of the game "Alliance: Heroes Of The Spire"

An epic new mobile game that we love

and we think you'll love too, especially if you like RPGs

Alliance has over 400 unique characters and heroes

that you can use in tens of thousands of different combinations.

You can fight other guilds

Test your strength & bravery against giant, overwhelming bosses

Or go head to head against your friends in a PvP match

My favorite is the big boss fights

But I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to put up a good fight

against any of you who dare to challenge me

Check it out by clicking the link in the description below

and downloading Alliance now

And if that's not enough to convince you

We're going to hook you up a massive 50,000 gold

and 50 gems starting bonus

to help get you started right

So go download Alliance: Heroes of the Spire now

Trust me! It's awesome

Before I came to Stardew Valley

I worked too hard, Joja almost killed me.

Opened the letter my grandpa left

Opened the letter my grandpa left

Pelican Town, see you around.

Planted some crops, adopted a dog.

Harvest my crops, collecting cash

I bought some chickens, found the mayor's underpants.

I just wanna farm on my grandpa's property

Now I will restore grandpa's farm to its glory

Seasons change so fast the summertime's already here.

Orange trees yielding so much fruit, using hops for beer.

Rolled up to the bar, hittin' on the ladies

'Til Pam showed up, she got drunk and crazy.

Digging through the mine, what can I find?

Diamonds, so many, I'll give em all to Penny.

I'll fix the Community Center, make this town better.

Get Pam back her job, Calico here I come.

I just wanna farm on my grandpa's property

Now I will restore grandpa's farm to its glory.

Gave the Mermaid Pendant to my sweet Penny.

Procreate descendants, they're so cute and sweet.

Hay!

I just wanna farm on my grandpa's property!

For more infomation >> ♪ STARDEW VALLEY THE MUSICAL - Animated Parody Video - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Short Video About Lipstick Tutorial 💄 New Amazing Lip Art Ideas - Duration: 3:05.

Lipstick Tutorial 2018

For more infomation >> Short Video About Lipstick Tutorial 💄 New Amazing Lip Art Ideas - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

The ESSENTIAL workflow to BACKUP your photos, videos and DIGITAL life - Duration: 10:36.

Hi, I'm Adam and welcome to First Man Photography today we are talking about

backups and workflow it's just so easy, so so easy for your workflow and your

backup solution to become messy and disorganized and I have fallen foul of

that recently just through being very busy it's not really what I was

concentrating on and I became vulnerable because I didn't have copies or backups

of the work I was doing it for me and my business that could be terrible and I'm

sure even just losing photos of your family and things like that is pretty

disastrous for many of us so I'm going to talk through my backup solution and

my workflow and just to give you a flavor of how I do it and see if you can

take away some tips and tricks and ideas of how you might formulate your backup solution.

Before we get into that though this video is sponsored by Squarespace

if you need to domain name a website or an online store then make your next move

with Squarespace.

So it's very easy with backup just to become disorganized

you've got dusty drives like this all over the place and you don't really know

what's stored on where when it was stored for the last year or so this is

what I've been storing my stuff on and I need a better solution and follow the

theory that I've had for a while about how you should back up your work so the

first theory of good backup solution is to have two copies two copies of the

work you are creating so you are not vulnerable to losing that. Cards fail

hard drives fail, computers fail everything like that so you don't want

to lose it just because of a technical failure so

from the start, I'm out in the field and I'm shooting my work I'm taking pictures

I'm filming video I'm creating audio as well and as soon as I possibly can I

want to create two backups of that work. In cameras like the Canon 5d mark IV you have

backup in the camera itself but with things like this drone or the slightly

cheaper and lighter canon 800d these only have one SD card so after I've caught

that footage on one of those devices I'm always nervous until I get home or where

I'm staying to dump that data onto my computer generally I

put it on to my laptop. Some laptops these days have quite small hard drives

in them so something like this what is it a 500 gigabyte SSD drive is very

handy to carry around it's light its small but still packs a decent punch and

it's actually quite fast as well so I will dump the data on to them and I

then can relax a little bit because then I've got two copies, I've got one in

here or on my laptop and then the second one is still on the memory cards so I'm

a little bit less vulnerable but that will let me then move on to the next

step so depending where I am and how I'm doing things I will then generally edit

the footage because I'm a little bit more comfortable I can start to work

with it to see what's worth keeping what isn't sometimes I can edit straight

off these sometimes I like to edit as much as I can off my laptop hard drive

just because it's faster and that then is my final work whether it's a video or

a picture and I can then upload it as well to wherever I'm sharing it whether

it be YouTube, Instagram or the clients and then I know there is also

another copy out there it's at this point I've become a little bit

complacent recently because you then need to archive that footage into a

external hard drive or a server of some description. That means that you've

then got that footage stored for long term when you may need to reference it

in the future until recently I've been using this five terabyte hard drive here

and it's not bad for general storage but when you want to re-edit your footage

straight off that drive it is quite slow because it's just one single Drive so

recently I have upgraded to this this is the Drobo 5D3 I think it's the

Thunderbolt 3 version of the Drobo and it works in RAID 5 which means that you

put several disks in there and it writes the data to each disk at the same time

meaning that it can be faster. The more drives you've got in there the faster it

will be as well I've got three in there at the moment and I'm gonna upgrade them

as I need the storage space but that's a really nice solution with a thunderbolt

3 it means I can edit footage and the pictures off there really quickly

because Thunderbolt 3, it's got that speed and it's even good enough

to edit 4k footage straight off that so one of the reasons

I needed to buy the Drobo and it was painful paying for it because it is

expensive but the more you and more and more that you create the more you need

to store and it's just a painful necessity of being a creator but you

don't want to lose that data and I don't want to delete it either so having this

Drobo system has solved my problem despite the pretty scary expense of it

the other good thing about the Drobo is that if one hard drive fails you can

just pull it out stick another one back in and your data is safe providing that

redundancy however whether you are using a Drobo or the separate hard drive you

need to then backup that hard drive because you just don't know when that

device on its own will fail so although the Drobo has redundancy in there if the

Drobo itself fails you still lose all your data so you need to backup what's

on the Drobo or the hard drive I'm using this Seagate drive at the moment to back

up onto the one single drive and then I've got other stuff stored on separate

hard drives so I've got an archive of my work over the years and then everything

is also sat on the Drobo. I'm backing up the computer to the 8TB hard

drive as well using something like time machine.... if you're on a PC use something

like Acronis but it is a necessary step to backup your external drive or your

main storage drive whether that's internal or external it doesn't really

matter so then we're on to the third and final stage which is to somehow get

off-site backup there's a few ways of doing this but

you need to safeguard against fire or theft I'm currently using a service

called Backblaze which is the very simple set up and forget and it just

backs it all up to the cloud there are other options like your Amazon Prime

which will store all your photos you've got Dropbox and Google and Apple...all those

cloud services that are now available but as your storage needs increase so does

the cost. Backblaze is good though because it's one price for unlimited

data and then you can just restore everything later on if the worst was to

happen now once you've done that you've got a pretty solid backup solution and

you should be good in most circumstances there is however another

option and that is to very simply print them there is a theory flying around

that human history is in the most danger it's ever been in because everything is

now digital and if we were to suddenly lose the digital world wouldn't be any

record of the last 20 odd years or all of human history generally because it's

all on computers so printing it safeguards against that.... whatever that

may be but apart from anything it's just really quite fantastic to print your

photos out and you should be doing that anyway I created this diagram a

little while ago that just sets out and lays out everything I've been

talking about and shows you all the steps you want to take to get a solid

backup solution anyway please do share this video with someone that needs to

hear it I do not want to hear any horror stories of people losing their footage

or their pictures or anything like that so back up back up back up share the

video to help people out right before we go I just wanted to give you a little

update about what I've been up to I haven't been out shooting a vlog for a

while I did the review of the Fuji camera last week which you might enjoy

check that out here however I when I was out in Scotland doing the Glencoe vlog I

felt that was a pretty decent video it was some epic scenery I've got some

pretty good pictures and I just didn't feel like I could follow that up so I'll

followed it up with a few more practical things and that's just kind of how my

creativity works so I'm moving forward I'm gonna be ramping things up very much

so in April stepping away from a few other things that I've been doing as the

channel starts to grow and I want to put more time into it to create more videos

I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna work it at the moment but it's definitely gonna

be more than one video a week and so if you have any ideas of videos you want to

see things you want to see me doing places you want me to go to please leave

a comment down below and let me know what you would like to see I want to

create content that you want to see there'll still be vlogs, still the reviews and

tutorials and things but I'm looking at doing a few other things one of which is

I want to start telling the story or your story so

with that in mind I've done it a couple of times before but I want to start

collaborating with you if you have a good story an interesting story an

exciting story that you want to share you want me to share I'd love you to

come onto the channel we can go out together make some pictures together

have a good time and you can come on the channel and promote whatever you want to promote

so if you're interested in that please head over to the website at first man

photography com send me an email give me a little bit of background about

yourself and I will have you on the channel as soon as we can go through the

rigmarole of getting that organized but I want to expand the channel a little

bit into a few other things different genres of photography a little bit more

often as well so there's lots of good changes coming from April onwards but

i've got a busy March because I'm moving house if you follow me on Instagram as well you will

see the move of the studio because this is in my house and I'm moving first

man photography HQ to a new house and a new location in the next couple of

weeks so follow me on Instagram and I'll share some of those stories anyway before

we go this video is sponsored by Squarespace if you haven't heard of

Squarespace before they are a website designer it's very simple to use easy

for you to use to set up your very own website it's really good I use it for

all my websites so if you go to Squarespace com to start your free trial

today and if you go to Squarespace.com/firstman you can get 10% off your

first purchase. It really is worth checking out anyway I hope you've enjoyed this

video and I'll see you on another one very very soon I'm hoping to get out to

film a vlog this week for the next video so I'll see you then I'm Adam this is first man

photography in the studio

Out!!

For more infomation >> The ESSENTIAL workflow to BACKUP your photos, videos and DIGITAL life - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

video-1 - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> video-1 - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Watch: GOT7 Is Dressed Head To Toe In Adidas In Performance Video For "Look" - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Watch: GOT7 Is Dressed Head To Toe In Adidas In Performance Video For "Look" - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Satisfying Art Video In The World #3 ! Most Oddly Satisfying Videos 2018 - Duration: 10:18.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét