Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 18 2018

hey this Steve and welcome to my new channel struggles of an influencer I

started this channel because I have a primary channel it's called Eve notes

it's a tech review and tutorial channel and I'm trying to elevate that from just

a YouTube channel to an influencer status so incorporating YouTube Twitter

Instagram and Facebook and my goal is to help me help people make informed

decisions on stuff that they purchase tech that they buy that kind of thing

so in order to get to that influencer status it requires a ton of work I have

a full-time job I'm a dad and basically my YouTube channel has become a

secondary full-time job so I started this vlog style channel to record some

of those challenges and when I say vlog style it's not gonna be like a KC nice

that kind of vlog it's gonna be kind of an old-school just raw vlog I'm

basically gonna record on whatever's near me it's gonna be good content and

I'll you know edit it well but it's just not going to be as polished as my

primary channel some of the people I'm trying to reach with this content are

people that think that you know you can just record a video upload it and you'll

get a million subscribers and you'll be able to quit your job and you're good to

go that's not gonna happen and I'm hoping

that through some of this I can kind of educate some of those people on some of

the challenges and the work that actually goes into creating a challenge

our channel and becoming an influencer I also am hoping that this is helpful for

people that are just getting started on either you know YouTube Twitter

Instagram Facebook snapchat whatever and the struggles that a new channel or a

new brand goes through because especially on YouTube it's so saturated

right now that it's really hard to get a foothold so it gets really discouraging

especially when you're first starting out you have super slow growth or you

know you gain a bunch of subscribers and then you lose a few and you gain a few

back it gets really frustrating and I'm hoping that for people that are just

starting out to know others have gone through that are going through that

hopefully that's helpful for them and then I'll share some of the things that

I've learned and I continue to learn and hopefully that helps get those

channels going a little faster and the last group is just anybody that wants to

contribute like I said them in the tech sector but if you have a youtube channel

it doesn't matter if you're in tech or beauty or you know sports or whatever a

YouTube channel at its core is a YouTube channel all the struggles are the same

and the challenges is the same same and especially on you know when you move it

into Instagram and and Twitter and Facebook and stuff

those challenges just kind of intensify growing your brand on all those

different areas so hopefully this sounds like an interesting channel to you guys

if it does please hit that subscribe button and hit the notification bell

I'll put a link down in my description to my other channel Eve nose and also

put my social media links please come see me on there or you know reach out

and chat I love meeting new people and chatting about this kind of stuff and I

really hope this ends up being a community that we can kind of share

ideas and you know let each other know that it's not just us going through this

stuff thanks and I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> Struggles of an Influencer - Intro Video - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Spanish Practice video (Eng Sub) - Duration: 0:22.

Hey! Welcome to my Youtube Channel FostersHomes

I am a 19 years old a sophomore in College.

I am in the arts department

studying Fashion Merchandising

um..until next time!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét