Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 18 2018

Learn Color Animals and Balloons - Learning Animals Video for Kids - Star Kids TV

For more infomation >> Learn Color Animals and Balloons - Learning Animals Video for Kids - Star Kids TV - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

Why Deji Not Fighting Jake Paul ? |Carryminati video Late,Sharmaji technical,Mumbiker nikhil - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Why Deji Not Fighting Jake Paul ? |Carryminati video Late,Sharmaji technical,Mumbiker nikhil - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Why we do Nude Photography? 10,000 Subscriber Video - Duration: 5:29.

Hello Everyone.

This is Ryan.

I am a photographer specialised in Fashion and Nude.

This is an unplanned video which i was not planning to make.

But, today morning I was checking the YouTube and I saw we have crossed 10,000 subscribers.

I am so much happy to see that we have crossed 10,000 subscribers.

When I uploaded my first video back in 2016.

It was photoshoot video with Model Julia.

I never expected that 10,000 subscribers or even 1,000 subscribers.

But, things has changed we started an online course.

I started uploading nude photography tutorial videos.

These things were not planned.

I mean, it just happened on the way.

So, in this video I would like to talk something about myself.

I started my career in Photography back in 2011.

That time I was concentrated on Wildlife, Landscape and all.

Subsequently I moved into Fashion Photography again I moved in Nude Photography.

So, I understood in Fashion and Nude there is lot of potential which is actually untapped.

There are many opportunities and options are available for fashion and nude.

But, many people are not realising this.

That's why I decided I will start an online course for those people who wants to learn

fashion and nude.

We started online course last month and we have more than 100 students right now it is

a big motivator for me to continue these tutorials and all.

When I started I was not expecting these much response from students.

Actually, I am overwhelmed to see that I am getting this kind of response.

It is actually motivating me to keep on adding more videos, more tutorials and all.

Initially the frequency of video uploading in YouTube was 1-2 videos in a week.

We have increased it into every alternate days.

So, the support you give is what actually motivates me to keep uploading these videos.

In future, we are planning to add more tutorials, videos and we are also planning to branch

into different genres of photography like landscape and various tips and techniques

for photography.

If you have seen the previous video or previous tutorial videos we have done with Model Sneha.

It was a one day tutorial, we covered shutter speed, ISO and aperture but it was a very

short video and it was like test video for our tutorials and we got a very good response

rate for that videos.

So, it actually again motivated me to continue with more videos.

Next week we are planning to do more nude photography tutorials with Model Parvati.

She has agreed to help us with the tutorial.

So, we will be doing in more detail and full length tutorials of nude photography tutorials

and fashion photography tutorials, various tips, techniques, styling etc..

And I would like to mention one thing that photography is not about actually clicking

the shutter.

It includes lot of things.

Unlike landscape where you just need to click it yourselves, but in fashion photography

you are working with a team, you are working with a stylist, working with a makeup-artist.

So, it's a team work.

So, you need to know more than camera.

We will be covering that part also.

I mean according to me that is the most important aspect in fashion photography.

So, we will be covering that part in more detail.

So, if you are doing a shoot yourselves, you will not be confused or you will not be complete

blank, you will get an idea on what to do, where to go, where to go to find models, where

to go to find makeup-artists, how to work with them, how to manage them.

Actually that is the most important part in the photography business or if you are planning

a photoshoot.

Our online photography course is not just for professionals, it is for everyone who

is interested in photography, who is doing photography as a hobby, or who is doing photography

as a passion.

It is for everyone.I mean, it is a community of photographers who are like-minded who have

similar interest.

So, if you are interested you can join the course and we will be covering lot of tips,

techniques everything and this is what actually motivates me to create more videos.

In future, we are planning to have workshops in different cities.

So, we will be having models coming to different cities.

So, we will have live workshop with models.

It will also give more practical ideas to students and as a photographer it is my responsibility

to give a platform for others to learn.

Whether they learn it or not, it's their job.

As a photographer it's my responsibility that I give a platform.

So that, they can learn.

If there is no place to learn, from where they will learn.

So, I just give a platform for them to learn whether they are in anywhere in the world.

Whether they are in India, whether they are in America, whether they are in France.I just

give a platform.

I really hope that people will make use of this platform and they will improve their

knowledge and they will understand the actual facts of photography.

Actual facts of nude photography.

Not the rumours, not the misconceptions or anything negative.

So, it is actually a positive thing but many people are not taking it in that sense.

But, we believe once you understand this, you will see it in the right sense.

Thank you everyone for love and support and I hope you will keep supporting me.

Once again thank you.

For more infomation >> Why we do Nude Photography? 10,000 Subscriber Video - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Lightning Mcqueen Toys Vs Zombies Toys Video for Kids Children Toddlers Colours for Kids - Duration: 10:11.

Lightning Mcqueen Toys Vs Zombies Toys Video for Kids Children Toddlers Colours for Kids

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét