Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You a Some New Mods You can use to make collect and transport silage bales .

URSUS C385 3 Front Loader Stetup 2 Design Setup 30 Km/h Top Speed

For All Tractors in this Video IC CONTROL SPACE

IMT 560 Deluxe/DV 4 Wheel Setup 4 Design Setup 60Hp 40Km/h Top Speed Check under weight Category at the shop for IMT Weight

Deutz Serie 9 colorable & Chip Tuning 5 Engine Setup 4 Wheel Setup Colorable 60Km/h Top Speed

CHALLENGER 2000KG WEIGHT

The Weight light does not work

RANDAZZO PLATFORM PA97I 5 Design Setup Autoload Function

Roll Bar Setup LEFT SHIFT + X KEY

Operate the ramp with mouse

EUROMILK SCORPIO Bale Wrapper

I will use the LELY Welger RP445 Round Baler and Follow me mod

The Grass over and the trailer is not full yer

RANDAZZO PLATFORM PA97I 42 Round Bales Capacity

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 BALE WRAPPING NEW MODS MULTIMOD VIDEO - Duration: 22:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ding Dang Video Song Munna Michael 2017 Tiger Shroff & Nidhhi Agerwal Javed Mohsin - Duration: 2:43.

Enjoy MSV videos

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét