Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Old Time Mode

For more infomation >> NIGGA FLOW - FEAR ( Official Music Video ) #GanDhi1 - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

8k60 Video Test (New Intro!) - Duration: 0:11.

♫ ♪ ♫

*breath*

I've been so alone ever since I left the tribe

That's just how it goes cos' I like the lonely vibes

For more infomation >> 8k60 Video Test (New Intro!) - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

GoVision Pro 2 Full HD Video Glasses with 3 Lenses - Duration: 14:29.

For more infomation >> GoVision Pro 2 Full HD Video Glasses with 3 Lenses - Duration: 14:29.

-------------------------------------------

Double Your Sales and Automate Your Business with Video - Duration: 1:46.

IMAGINGE having to turn away customers in your business because you have too many

already. That's what we do in our business and I want to show you how to

do it in yours too, using this little guy right here (smartphone). Growing up I lived in over a

dozen different homes, one with five people living on the ground of a

one-bedroom studio but I knew when I held my first video camera at the age of

seven that video had the power to change the world. Since then I created a

successful business the engineers videos that have gotten millions of views

sparked nationwide collaborations, SAVED businesses and turn them into

extraordinary success stories, I went from working out of coffee shops with no money

in my pocket to owning one (a Business) and helping other businesses like myself arrive but

still I feel like I didn't make the impact that I am envisioned when I held

my first camera then in December of 2015 it hit me LIKE A BUS!!!

if businesses could take the power of video into their own hands then together

we could put an end to disconnection between our businesses and the people we

could serve it was right then that I decided to sell all my fancy equipment

and spend all of 2016 shooting videos on my phone I wanted to simplify my

formulas and my strategies and get prepared to change the way we do

business forever my goals help change the way people see understand and

remember YOUR business so that you'll never be forgotten once you've got that

down then there's no limit how fast you can grow your business well good news

I've reached my goal and it's time for you to reach yours join me on my free

seven day online event where I'm going to give you everything you need to know

thank you I'll see you inside

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét