Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 2, 2017

Waching daily Feb 13 2017

Hey guys!

Welcome to my video, which is NOT clickbait

here I transfer bad catches

bad egg hatches

and bad evolutions

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!

Enjoy!

For more infomation >> Pokemon GO transfer challenge: transfering rare pokemon! - Duration: 9:25.

-------------------------------------------

Grammys 2017 live watch Grammy Awards stream online Live Video Free - Duration: 1:04:02.

watch Grammy Awards stream online Live Video Free

Grammys 2017

59th Annual Grammy Awards

For more infomation >> Grammys 2017 live watch Grammy Awards stream online Live Video Free - Duration: 1:04:02.

-------------------------------------------

For Honor Beta Pt. 1 Tutorial (Warden) - Duration: 14:44.

What's up guys?

So it has been a long, long time since I've actually done a video.

Um...college just got in the way, all sorts of stuff was happening really, but now I'm

back.

I've got some time to actually sit down, play some games, check out some new stuff and I

figured what better way to actually start back up than check out "For Honor" which is

currently in its open beta session and see what that's all about.

I've heard it's super sick and super awesome, but I haven't had the chance to actually play

it yet.

I've only seen a video or two on it - but it looks so cool! that I just have to jump

in and I know right off the bat I want to do knights because I'm all about knights compared

to these other classes.

Samurai is kind of cool with the Japanese history and stuff, but gotta - gotta go with

Knights.

Gonna create an emblem huh?

Let's see what they've got here - not too many choices, but I can dig some of 'em.

I think...gotta go with the water wave I think - if that's what it is.

Watch it be a cloud and I'm just stupid.

Alright!

Confirm that bad boy and let's get on in here.

So I know the combat kind of revolves around blocking and counterattacking.

I don't honestly know a lot more than that.

Um...but we'll see how that goes because I tend to be pretty decent at reaction based

kinds of games.

Okay...left control to lock.

Got it, got it.

Ooo...this game's going to stretch my little hands already heh.

Practice guard switch to another target.

How do I do that?

Alt?

Ah man!

So many buttons that my fingers don't work well with.

Guarding determines the direction of your attacks...press left control to enter Guard

Mode and change direction.

Okay...Guard Mode.

Oh so there's like Guard Mode and running mode.

Okay I get it.

So change your guard to top, left right.

Oh that's so sick!

I love that the combat in this is like somewhat true to what actual swordplay would be like.

To stop practicing hold "e" to get out of Guard Mode.

Oh, hold "e" out of Guard Mode.

All right, I can dig it!

I can dig it.

I ain't gonna let this guy touch me.

Guard in the direction of the attack - left control...yup yup yup on it!

I'm in guard stance right now boy.

Let's do this!

Which way you comin'?

Which way you thinkin' 'bout swingin' boy?

Swing at me!

Bam!

Which way ya comin'?

Down again, bam!

Block from the right, oh it tells me haha!

Clearly knew that.

Block from the top...interesting.

That's really cool!

Block enemy attacks.

Bam!

Aw yeah blockin' master!

All right, you can check your hero's moveset by pressing escape.

Cool beans, I got nothing in my moveset I guess...oh they want me to advance!

Oh, nailed it shift was sprint!

I'm on top of that!

Oh, maybe that's just forward.

I'm just crazy.

That's definitely shift, they lied.

Kill all enemies in the Capture Zone.

All right!

It's kind of not very challenging when they barely swing at you, but you know not a big

deal.

Whatever.

Okay, okay!

I can dig it, I can dig it!

What we got down here?

Gotta kill some of the grunts.

Just mow through them probably.

All right - press that to dodge roll.

Bam!

Look at that sick roll!

Okay, so you just swing like fricken wild when you're going against them.

Oh, 'cus it's only one hit, but heavy attacks apparently cleave on multiple?

They do do damage it looks like 'cus my screen turns red, but not a lot.

Okay, so you just kinda keep pushing the front up.

I can dig it - oh my god!

Yeah they do like no damage actually...unless it's just the practice mode that makes it

that way but...Probably could have climbed this ladder a little while ago.

Oh, just grabs right onto it.

Cool!

Cool!

All right somebody's here then if it's contested.

I can dig it, this is super cool!

Use that to...dodge okay!

Okay, I'm guessing you can probably only dodge uphand strike or upward strikes?

But I don't know...New mission objective.

Kill this dude - break his guard.

Press...middle mouse button?

What?

Game's like never use the middle mouse button.

I don't understand!

Control...press middle mouse button then quickly left.

I'm trying!

I'm I supposed to roll it?

All right...I officially give on this one.

I give up on the tutorial.

Man...it's just not working out here.

Can I leave?

Can I not do this tutorial?

Skip to free mode please lord almighty!

I literally looked up how to do Guard Break online.

Nobody talks about it aside from the controls on the For Honor wiki and all's that is is

middle mouse button which I'm pretty sure I did.

I feel like I did pretty well, but apparently not.

All right let's go get this point.

I know there's buffs so that's not a big deal.

I think you have to stand in it though - yeah.

Okay, okay.

I can dig it.

Careful careful.

Apparently there's executes and feats.

I don't really know what they are.

Feats are probably things you get later.

Oh shit man!

Guard Mode please, Guard Mode please.

Okay.

Guard, guard, guard Lord guard!

Oh my God the complication man!

Can I execute him?

Can I just like...oh no apparently not.

Man!

This is hard not knowing my controls!

Damn it!

Oh...I understand so little!

Definitely should have played through that somehow, but I couldn't figure out the damn

Guard Break!

If they would have made it simpler!

Definitely need that shield though since I suck!

God it's gotta be so hard to fricken do this online.

Left trigger, left trigger okay okay!

I don't want to fight two people so I need teammates.

There's one!

What's this do?!

This makes me a super beast.

Okay so apparently that worked out.

All right let's get these guys pushing up some more.

Come on bitch, let's go!

Let's fucking go - don't you run away no!

Yeah!

Execute him!

Give him the ol' stabby stabs.

Alright apparently we're getting that already not a big deal.

Take out some of these guys...don't really know - oh!

The fricken pommel strike man, or guard strike.

Not pommel.

All right um...is that it?

You just get all three of these and you're good to go apparently.

Get one more practice fight in against this dude here.

Oh, get owned boy!

Aw I didn't get the execute because he knocked me away at the last second!

Damn it, I want to see the other one!

Shit!

Guard!

Do this revenge thing...Get her, get her!

Oh...man no execute, damn it!

All right, shit's getting hairy shit's getting hairy!

Nooooo!

The question is do we go online or not, and I think that question is yes.

Because who cares about their k/d's?

Clearly not me.

Oh this isn't 1v1 is it?

Hopefully it's team-based.

I'm not ready for 1v1 I need to learn from people man.

Oh shit, it is duel!

Damn it this dude is in a fricken clan and shit...Oh, he's quick!

That was quick!

Oh it's a bot!

Oh I'm so stupid duh!

The clan is bot...unless their clan is bot?

Oh man!

It's really fast when they do that!

Oh I wanted to do an execute man!

So I got points for this, but I'm gonna feel super stupid if I'm just fighting bots here

man.

I really hope it's an actual person.

Oh man!

Almost fucked that up!

Oh shit!

Man!

It's definitely a bot this is way too easy and predictable to not be a person...or to

be a person.

Oh!

The reverse grip head chop!

Yeah!

I think I'm actually going to make a separate video after this of actual multiplayer and

hopefully get into a multiplayer match...um...Unless - I'd feel really bad if this person is actually

a real person.

But yeah I'll make another video after this of actually going into multiplayer.

Oh!

Oh!

Damn!

If you enjoyed watching me struggle against bots really sadly give this video a like.

Um...not expecting to have it though.

I'm expecting to have multiple dislikes in fact, but nonetheless I had fun just screwing

around with it so catch you guys next time!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét