Title: Jazz Instrumental: 3 HOURS of Smooth Elevator Music Video Playlist for Relaxing Happy Chill Out
-------------------------------------------
Video: Re-engagement program aims to replace jail time for mischievous youth - Duration: 2:03.
For more infomation >> Video: Re-engagement program aims to replace jail time for mischievous youth - Duration: 2:03. -------------------------------------------
Merindukanmu - D'Masiv || Video Animasi Lirik || Aku Ingin Engkau Selalu Ada - Duration: 3:35.
For more infomation >> Merindukanmu - D'Masiv || Video Animasi Lirik || Aku Ingin Engkau Selalu Ada - Duration: 3:35. -------------------------------------------
Video: Botched sex assault investigation results in conviction after SAPD reopens case - Duration: 2:28.
For more infomation >> Video: Botched sex assault investigation results in conviction after SAPD reopens case - Duration: 2:28. -------------------------------------------
Superintendent Responds to Viral Video (KNWA) - Duration: 1:23.
For more infomation >> Superintendent Responds to Viral Video (KNWA) - Duration: 1:23. -------------------------------------------
PG 120 Update Video - Duration: 5:57.
Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a great first week at the fall semester
I hope things have been running smoothly and you haven't run into too many challenges. I
Wanted to send out another video just to say hi again and to talk with you a little bit more about
some things that have come up with the class, the
introduction discussion and the MindTap ebook, registration for the MindTap ebook, and a little bit to about
Due dates and deadlines
Just based on some emails that I sent out this morning and yesterday or this morning
I believe. Those of you that have already logged into the blackboard course shell and have registered for your MindTap ebook,
I really appreciate you getting started and I'd like to apologize for the confusion with the introduction assignment.
I did make a note in the week 1 folder that I wanted you to introduce yourselves to each other and
normally, there is a discussion for that, but I hadn't posted anything on the discussion board.
So some of you took the initiative,
which is great, to introduce yourselves in our PG 120 Community Cafe
discussion board or a discussion forum
and that's not exactly where I wanted you to do that particular assignment. That particular discussion forum is more for like a
hangout for you guys, to talk with each other, to share
advise, to answer, ask and answer questions of each other.
It's mostly like, you know, like a little cafe just to go in and chit chat.
It's not really for you to submit your assignments.
So but I know there was some confusion because probably those of you that have had online courses
before, that's where you're used to doing the introduction.
So I'm gonna be trying something a little bit different this time around that I'm still working on,
but I will be sharing with you by tomorrow, over the weekend at the latest, with regards to an introduction assignment.
Don't worry about the deadline date. I will
assign an appropriate date, I will give you plenty of time to complete the assignment so you don't have to worry about that.
Now you did get an email from me also about due dates and deadlines dates
and so I just want to talk a little bit about that.
Just to let you know that I'm trying something different.
I'm not adhering to my very strict no late homework policy as I usually do.
I read an article over the summer that talked about
You know how important it is to be a little bit more flexible and just to try something different.
So I'm gonna go ahead and do that with you guys. So I'm experimenting
hopefully
you'll prove me, you won't prove me wrong, and
hopefully and this will work for everybody. But I did put some due dates on the course schedule and in MindTap
just to help you stay on track,
but they're not hard deadlines. They're more like soft deadlines to help you kind of you know
stay on track so that you don't get too far behind and you don't wait to the last minute to do all your work and
create added stress for yourself.
So if you can try to adhere to those deadlines if for some reason you know
I know life happens and you have stuff going on outside of school
And sometimes you just can't get stuff done when you need to so
I'm gonna go go ahead and give you the whole eight weeks pretty much to
complete all assignments.
Just be careful cuz with MindTap I do, umm
the MindTap system does turn off or closes the assignment once the due date has passed.
So you will need to let me know if you're gonna be submitting work late
If you want me to open up or make this I'm in available to you
So just keep that in mind
I'm still not sure if I'm gonna just go ahead and open them all and give every every assignment the deadline date of
October 13th, which is the last day of our class
But I'm gonna see how it goes with what we have right now. And then if we need to make adjustments, we'll make adjustments
That's kind of the best thing about this course too, is that, as we go along, if
things aren't working, I'm not gonna keep them. So I just need you to communicate with me
Let me know what's going on
I'm open and I'm willing to be as flexible as I possibly can be as far as I can
There's a limit I can only do so much. I just need you to communicate with me and email me and
Let me know what's going on
Okay
I'm also gonna be creating some videos to show you how to
Navigate our blackboard course shell and how to go register for and navigate the MindTap course
So those will come separate because I don't want you to feel like you have to be stuck watching a whole long video
And then you can watch those at your leisure, you know, whatever works best for you
If you already know if you're already registered and everything makes sense. Then you really don't need to watch it
but just so for those of you that are still kind of struggling or aren't sure how I laid my course out I
wanted to go ahead and create some videos for you so that you can
follow along and then
Hopefully get started and get off on the right track. There isn't anything major that was due this week other than the syllabus quiz
so make sure that you
carefully review the syllabus
I did it a little bit different this semester so hopefully you guys all enjoyed the format, how it was colorful and
it wasn't just all straight text.
But make sure that you do complete the syllabus quiz that will be due for sure by Sunday
So I'm gonna be strict about that particular deadline
So I want to make sure that you all understand exactly what it is that I'm expecting for the class
And then get yourself registered for the e-book
Okay, so make sure that you guys do that and then you know log into blackboard and look around
so
Alright if you have any questions, you know, please don't hesitate to email me and we'll talk soon. Bye
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét