Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 24 2018

Same weekends, same moments

I don't want to live life full of routines

I don't care if I don't top the charts

Of course, when I do, I like to flex

I hope these lines will turn into money

I don't want to live a poor life

I gotta travel to all the different countries

And take iPhone pics of their best cuisine

If y'all hate me for my honesty

It'd hurt, but I'm not gonna change

I've been through a lot and I've realized

If it ain't me, then it ain't cool

It's tough to only embrace love in your heart

but you gotta keep wishing to achieve that goal

I hope my producer Yosi could finally take a break

Go on a vacation and sip some pina colada

Let's go

We breakin' away tonight

No more boredom

Tonight we feel all right

Let's have some fun

We gonna party all night

Don't hesitate

We gonna make it all night

Comic book, PC bangs

Gotta work in the dawn

WYBH party on the weekends

Flip the two Vs and that's my emoji

That's a smiley face

Catch the smile on my face

Catch, catch a picture with me

Let's run through the crowd, then whoa

We don't care 'bout the homework

All I need to finish is this verse

First, let's hit the comic cafe

I'll be back before you finish the series

Wait for me, I'll hit you up when I'm done recording

See if I have any grammar errors

Oh, wait, you're from abroad

I'll just search on Naver

Let's go crazy, party, let's run away from boredom

Look around, so much exciting things to do

I'm travel the world like YC

Sooha sent me a pic, makes me wanna leave

The weather's too nice to stay in,

let's go to Ttukseom and bathe in the sun

Feeling' better now, I'm super duper

Rocking' my arms and legs, it's a dance-off

Let's go

We breakin' away tonight

No more boredom

Tonight we feel all right

Let's have some fun

We gonna party all night

Don't hesitate

We gonna make it all night

We gotta go, postpone the work

Like a wheel that keeps spinning, I'mma be loose tomorrow

We gotta go, postpone all promises

We gotta go, we have to go

Yah, let's leave, yah, the boring days

Let's have fun, don't hesitate no more

Let's leave behind the boring days

Let's have fun, don't hesitate no more

Let's go

We breakin' away tonight

No more boredom

Tonight we feel all right

Let's have some fun

We gonna party all night

Don't hesitate

We gonna make it all night

Lyrics translated by Changstarr

For more infomation >> Paloalto - 피나콜라다 (Pina Colada) (feat. Owell Mood & OLNL) [Official Video] - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Adriana si Mr Juve- Pana la capatul lumii [official video] HIT 2018 - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Adriana si Mr Juve- Pana la capatul lumii [official video] HIT 2018 - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Polizia salva bambino intrappolato in macchina dopo nubifragio in Puglia Video - Duration: 1:57.

(Agenzia Vista) Grottaglie, 24 agosto 218 Polizia salva bambino intrappolato in macchina dopo nubifragio a Grottaglie in Puglia Ore di intenso lavoro ieri pomeriggio per la Polizia di Stato di Taranto a causa del nubifragio con grandine che si è abbattuto ieri a Grottaglie Numerose sono state le chiamate al 113 per segnalare la presenza di diverse autovetture sommerse dall´acqua, con i passeggeri a bordo

L´equipaggio di una Volante del Commissariato di Grottaglie è stato immediatamente attratto da una macchina, sommersa dall´acqua fino ai finestrini ed occupata da una famiglia, l´acqua era già entrata nell´abitacolo ed aveva raggiunto il volante e sui sedili posteriori, ancorato sul seggiolino, era seduto un bambino di circa quattro anni

L´equipaggio ha immediatamente tratto in salvo il bambino: è stato preso in braccio da uno degli operatori, portato sull´auto di servizio e tranquillizzato

Subito dopo, sono stati tratti in salvo anche i giovani genitori ed accompagnati in Commissariato per le prime cure

Lo stesso equipaggio, tornando nelle zone allagate, ha tratto in salvo anche il conducente di un´altra vettura e dopo averlo messo in sicurezza ha prestato soccorso ad una donna che era uscita dall´abitacolo a seguito dell´inondazione e si era rifugiata in un´area completamente circondata dalle acque

Inoltre, sulla Strada Provinciale 83, gli agenti hanno salvato un dipendente di Poste Italiane, con l´incarico di portalettere che a bordo dello scooter aziendale è stato investito lateralmente da un torrente di fango e acqua

/ fonte Polizia Fonte: Agenzia Vista / Alexander Jakhnagiev

For more infomation >> Polizia salva bambino intrappolato in macchina dopo nubifragio in Puglia Video - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Best Funny Video Scene ! Balal Ahmed Murad ! Hindi jamsl3 ! Sylheti Comedy Natok ! - Duration: 4:55.

Subscribe My Channel

Entertainment video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét