Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 24 2018

The American housewife. Who has more important and more responsibl e

occupation? If her income is limited, and most incomes are, she'll need to be sure that what

she has to spend, buys the most. Using the list

tends to eliminate so-called impulse buying. Keeping these things in mind will help

you to buy wisely and stay within your budget.

You are the money maker,

give me the money you got.

I know a deal when I do.

Don't wanna share it with you.

Where are the TV's sir? I've never been here before.

I would have come sooner

But I couldn't get my ass through the door.

You spend your money on stuff

I'm a second class citizen

With a first class addiction

We like to pass the time

I got a 2% pay rise

On which my children rely

Cause it's the money you want

It's a little weird when you call me sir

Eight or nine rich men own half the world

You are the money maker

Give me the money you got

I know a deal when I do

Don't want to share it with you.

For more infomation >> Timmy Booth - BLACK FRIDAY (Official Music Video) - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Travel Video Montage 2018 Batu Caves + Menara KL Tower | Kamille D. - Duration: 3:27.

Yya: Wait, I don't have anymore water.

Yya: Girl <monkey> I don't have anymore water.

Yya: It stole my water.

Tito Randy: Hello Me: He's smart!

Kuala Lumpur

We all got the chance to sit. <laughs>

We're gonna go up there. Are you ready?

We are now under penance.

He gets stuff from people.

We are near, we are really near.

We are near... to falling.

Tito Randy: Hello. Yya: He said he doesn't like you. <laughs>

That's cute!

I have special helmet.

Ok uhm...

Adventure Tour.

Tito Randy: What is this? Flashlight?

Yes. Yes.

How do you turn this on?

Tito Randy: I thought this was a whistle.

Yya: I'm getting nervous already.

Yya: It's so dark.

They eat the fresh guanu (bat poo)

Snails. Millipede.

They produce guanu - poo, ok?

Just like us,

When we have our lunch

our dinner, we go to toilet.

Same goes with the bats

But bats, no toilet.

They live in the toilet.

They poop everywhere.

... helmet all over you

to protect you hit from guanu, ok?

If you're luck enough, guanu (bat poop!) on your shoulder.

Vanilla?

For more infomation >> Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Travel Video Montage 2018 Batu Caves + Menara KL Tower | Kamille D. - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

AFRO PARKER - Buddy (Official Music Video) - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> AFRO PARKER - Buddy (Official Music Video) - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Video Đầu Tiên Của Thiệu Nhất Nguyên TV - Duration: 15:10.

For more infomation >> Video Đầu Tiên Của Thiệu Nhất Nguyên TV - Duration: 15:10.

-------------------------------------------

phòng Quây video của mình nhé - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> phòng Quây video của mình nhé - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Live video #1 modi di dire in italiano - Duration: 12:42.

For more infomation >> Live video #1 modi di dire in italiano - Duration: 12:42.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Cool morning with temps in 60s - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Video: Cool morning with temps in 60s - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

🔥Analizador de disolución para tabletas y cápsulas RC-08 extra video Minipress.ru - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> 🔥Analizador de disolución para tabletas y cápsulas RC-08 extra video Minipress.ru - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Coolest RC Car Video You Will Watch Today! VKAR Racing Bison - Duration: 3:08.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét