Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 23 2018

Hi everybody! I am Ellen Hasttings and we are here in Washington talk with the stars

Today I'm very excited because we are going to have a very special guest

she is one of my favorite Kardashian's sisters, but unfortunately she will not be able to be here in person

so we have asked her if she can contact us by our Snapchat...

no more preambles... Kendall Jenner!

Hello guys, my name is Kendall Jenner and I'm here to tell you about my new roll

in the new Hollywood movie. It's a biography written by William Shakespeare.

Now we are going to have our special section were I ask you some questions about the movie

and the most important thing... your character Agostina Gomez Minoli

okay... lets get started with the questions

question number one: Who is Agostina Gomez Minoli?

Agostina is a special girl who was born in Córdoba Argentina, on february the 24, 2003

she is a normal teenager, she loves having funwith her family, and she has got two little sisters who loves a lot

okay... the next question is: What was the most difficult scene to film?

The mostr difficult scene was the party time, because she used to hang out a lot and she used to dance...

and I don't like it

Can you tell us a little bit of the things that she used to do?

When she was one year old she was used to sleeping in her mother's bed

she used to travel to Buenos Aire every summer when she was four years old...

and she was used to spending a lot of time with hes uncles

she was used to swimming naked in her grandmother's pool when she was six years old

she was used to living with her aunt when she was seven years old

then she got used to living with her mother

when she waas a little kid she used to wear pony tails everyday

The last question: What habits has Agostina changed durning her life?

She got used to drinking coffee when she was twelve years old

and finally she got used to getting up early when she was in high school

This is all for today, but thank you and good bye! See you the next week!

For more infomation >> Video de ingles - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO: Cooler nights becoming a rarity - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> VIDEO: Cooler nights becoming a rarity - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Tap Dance Tutorial - 32nd video - 5 minutes - Duration: 5:44.

Hi, I'm Marta. Welcome to a new mini-break.

Today, I want to show you another popular tap dancing turn.

First, I'll show you a version without turning to make sure you know all the steps well. Then I'll show you how you can add the turn.

Let's watch the routine first before I break it down.

Let's break it down slowly

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Adding the turns

Right turn

Left turn

From the beginning

You can add the right turns

You can add the left turns

Try it faster with music

Have a nice week and see you next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét