Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 23 2018

Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Video

For more infomation >> Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Video ... New Cake Style ! - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Star- Crossed (Official Video) - Duration: 4:36.

I was prepared from the moment I met you

To cope with the hard aftermath

I've always known what I was getting into

And yet I'm determined to go down your path

You have not harmed me

Please banish that gloomy thought

I don't want you to be distraught

I'm stronger than an army

I'm ready to take it all – yeah!

I get the ways of the world

Let them say we're star-crossed

We know best

Whoah oh oh oh oh I'll try to free you of your vain disguise

Oh oh oh oh oh Behind that mask, you're just petrified

You've fixed my wings and there's no point in walking

When you have just taught me to fly

I wanna see you at the peak of your powers

In return for saving my life (my life, my life)

Cause when you falter I'll pick you up from the floor (the floor)

I'll make you get up for more

We were made for each other

From the ashes we'll be reborn Tell them they've all been warned

Let them say we're star-crossed We know best

Whoah oh oh oh oh I'll try to free the soul that's trapped inside

Oh oh oh oh oh I'd die to be the one who's yours this life

Ah ah ah...

Life – ah- ah- ah…

Romeo and Juliet Tristan and Isolde

Paris and Helen You and me

We only have to try

Although it's written in the stars, no no... You and me

Woah oh oh oh - Free the soul that's trapped inside

We only have to try

Although it's written in the stars

Whoah oh oh oh oh I'll try to free you of your vain disguise

Oh oh oh oh oh Behind that mask, you're just petrified

Whoah oh oh oh oh I'll try to free the soul that's trapped inside

Oh oh oh oh oh I'd die to be the one who's yours this life

Yeah... I'll try!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét