Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 23 2018

♪ Small town minds ♪

♪ They don't bother you any more ♪

♪ Never knew what it was all for ♪

♪ But they come knocking that's for sure ♪

♪ Like those bored police ♪

♪ Who follow you on the street ♪

♪ Take off that filthy punk rock tee ♪

♪ We know your name and where you live ♪

♪ The kids just need a way ♪

♪ The kids just need a way ♪

♪ The kids just need a way home ♪

♪ Girl you're so sad ♪

♪ Something is wrong ♪

♪ Close the door, choose a song ♪

♪ Turn it up and sing along ♪

♪ The teacher who pries ♪

♪ Why don't you come talk to me? ♪

♪ You've got such a big chip on your shoulder ♪

♪ No that's my armor till I'm older ♪

♪ The kids just need a way ♪

♪ The kids just need a way ♪

♪ The kids just need a way home ♪

♪ The kids just need a way ♪

♪ The kids just need a way ♪

♪ The kids just need a way home ♪

♪ Big Joe hold tight ♪

♪ Big Joe hold tight ♪

♪ Big Joe hold tight ♪

♪ I'm coming ♪

♪ Big Joe hold tight ♪

♪ Big Joe hold tight ♪

♪ You know we're gonna get out of here ♪

♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh ♪

♪ People don't get crazy ♪

♪ People don't get crazy ♪

♪ People, they get crazy ♪

♪ People don't get crazy ♪

♪ You know we're gonna get out of here ♪

For more infomation >> Luluc - Kids [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Physician Video Profile: Audrey Carrier, DO (Family Medicine) - Duration: 1:50.

I'm Audrey Carrier, and I am a family medicine physician at Southwestern Medical Clinic in

Buchanan.

I always knew that I wanted to go to medical school, and then I did a masters in clinical

research administration.

Which research had been important to me initially, and then I got to medical school at Michigan

State College of Osteopathic Medicine, and I fell more in love with the patient care

side of things.

I decided on family medicine as a specialty, because I like being able to take care of

the whole spectrum of age ranges, from newborn all the way to geriatrics.

I like to do procedures.

I like to follow someone throughout all of their life's ups and downs.

I definitely love my pediatric population.

I definitely like to connect with my patients on a personal level.

I like to know what's going on in their lives, not just what they come into the office

for.

I talk to them about how they're doing with their kids, their significant others, their

parents.

Some of the important things that I like my patients to leave the office visit knowing

is that I'm always there for them.

Whether I send them to a specialist or to a counselor, I'm always there for them.

Their health is important to me, as well as their mental well-being.

To all of my new patients, get a heart healthy diet in their discharge instructions so that

I can keep them well as opposed to just always being there to pick up the pieces.

For more infomation >> Physician Video Profile: Audrey Carrier, DO (Family Medicine) - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

TrackTactix - Bowling Ball Review Video - Duration: 2:36.

my name is Dave Han and I'm a regional staffer for Track and Ebonite International

and I compete on the PBA 50 tour... from Birmingham, Alabama

I just moved about 3 left from the previous shots

let's move a little deeper and see what happens

no problem with recovery on this ball

my overall impression of the tactics the tactics is amazing out here bowling on a

house shot normally I'm gonna line up somewhere between second and third arrow

and that ball gave me a whole lot of ball motion I had to move at least a

full arrow to the left just to get comfortable once I got there it seemed

almost impossible to miss right the ball had amazing recovery normally a ball

like this I would wind up having to put back in my bag after about a game and a

half or so because the coverstock's so strong but the more I kept moving left

with this ball the more the ball recovered so it makes me think at least

on a league shot I'd be able to throw this ball maybe all three games more

times than not

For more infomation >> TrackTactix - Bowling Ball Review Video - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Considering Video Strategy For Your Online Presence - Duration: 1:53.

Let's consider video strategy today and how it fits in your overall online presence.

Video is a great way to beef up your firm's online visibility.

We know from our research that it is second only to Google as a search engine with over

three billion searches happening per month.

It's also a go-to for educational content.

Think about it in your personal life, how many times you need to figure out how to do

something, YouTube is always the answer.

So, the one challenge that stands in our way is, it can be a little more challenging to

produce than writing say, a blog post, or finding some cool images to work with on your

website.

So, with that in mind, one of the first things that we recommend is balance your production

method.

Look for modular opportunities.

Can you shoot multiple things on one location?

Can you bring in mobile phones to help supplement your shooting strategy?

Second, be clear.

Get right to the point.

People don't have time to listen to a nice intro.

They want to get right to what they're trying to learn about.

And lastly, consider the social multiplier.

Once you invest in making video content, use social media to blast that out to the masses

and really multiply your impact for effort.

If you'd like to learn more, please check out hingeuniversity.com.

For more infomation >> Considering Video Strategy For Your Online Presence - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Stick Animation - Stickman Fight vs Super Mario Episode 4 - Video Funny Stick Nodes Animation Fight - Duration: 2:23.

Stick Animation - Stickman Fight vs Super Mario Episode 4 - Video Funny Stick Nodes Animation Fight

Hey

You

For more infomation >> Stick Animation - Stickman Fight vs Super Mario Episode 4 - Video Funny Stick Nodes Animation Fight - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

NEP Webinars Video - Duration: 1:38.

Get your story out there? Start a dialogue with your clients? Generate

leads for business? Online webinars your next level marketing a webinar is a live

internet broadcast about one specific topic that is related to your product.

Everyone with internet access can attend your webinar, easily and from any

location. This enables you to reach audiences all over the world. A webinar

is a great outlet to promote your products and services at large. To the

hard sell method or in more subtle ways. Each webinar will establish new contacts,

will grow your mailing list, will generate new viewers and guests for your

panel, who have followers of their own. The topic itself can increase brand

awareness. Real-time interaction between the presenter, guests around the table

and your online audience will add to the impact. Everyone can have a voice in the

conference or through the sidebar comment box and real-time polls. This way

a webinar brings about an evolution of ideas. A webinar is also highly effective

for training and educational purposes. On top of this it is very easy to set up, on

short notice and at low costs.

NEP webinars is a complete webinar solution

with many flexible marketing tools and analytics. The easiest way to a

successful webinar. NEP webinars leads to business

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét