Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 23 2018

Look mother, to your children

Here I am, standing

I live by your teachings

My mother

Moon! Oh moon!

Moon! Oh moon!

Moon! Oh moon!

After the sunset, here I am standing

We've already sung by the fire

Come into my heart

Come beautiful moon, here I am standing

Come moon, rejoice

Harvesting moon rays

I can still se the moonlight

that illuminates the darkness

Your divinity is within it

Always is

Your image

I can see it!

I can see it!

I can see it!

Have mercy on me, mother

Take good care of me, oh moon

I need you, mother

Thank you, oh moon, I love you so

Moon! Oh moon!

Moon! Oh moon!

Moon! Oh moon!

I can see it!

For more infomation >> Arandu Arakuaa - Îasy (Official Music Video) HD - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

La Mano Del Tirano - Chilean Way (Official Video Lyrics) - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> La Mano Del Tirano - Chilean Way (Official Video Lyrics) - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Dash Berlin feat. Christon Rigby_-_Underneath the Sky [Official Music Video] w.Lyrics - Duration: 3:36.

Close your Eyes Stop dreaming of foregone Days

We can never turn back Time Regretting the Words we didn't say

Take my Hand Don't let it just pass us by

Now in our promised Land here Tonight, underneath the Sky

Underneath the Sky Underneath the Sky

Underneath the Sky

Underneath the Sky Underneath the Sky

Now the Smoke is gone and the Storm has passed

and you finally caught your Breath Know it's over now

and you're safe with me I will guide you through the mess

When it all when down like a tidal Wave

and it swept you off your Feet there's a Time to heal

What's been so unreal So believe me when I'll sing

Close your eyes Stop dreaming of foregone Days

We can never turn back Time Regretting the words we didn't say

Take my Hand Don't let it just pass us by

Now in our promised Land Here tonight, underneath the Sky

Underneath the Sky Underneath the sky

Underneath the sky

Underneath the sky Underneath the sky

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét