Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Happy...!!!

New Year~~!!!!

Everyone!!

Did you enjoy last year?

For me,

this channel started on the 9th of December

so not even a month has passed but

it's been PREEEETTY

good so far

So today is my first video for the year so

I'd like to start by

stating my ambitions for the year

OK!!

My goal for the new year is..!!

Getting my subscriber count to...

Five hundred....

1 million subscribers!!

I'm gonna dream big!

It's more fun when you have a big dream to chase, right?

Everyone,

thank you for your continued support!!

If you'd like to, I'd be happy if you follow me

into the new year too!

So on Twitter,

"I want Luna to do this!"

"Can you talk about this?"

"This game is really fun, try it!"

please feel free to tweet at me with your suggestions!

Also!!

Feel free to just talk to me!!

I'd like you to see me as a friend!

Like you'll see my videos and be like

"It's Luna!!!"

"Oh hey, it's Luna!!!"

"Luna posted something!"

if you can be like this,

I'd be really happy!

We're all friends!!!

We're all fri--

So that means..!!

If there are 1 million subscribers,

we can become friends with 1 million people so...

♪Maybe I can make one million friends~♪

Isn't it amazing?!

You'll see my video on YouTube and be like

"Oh this is my friend"

You can say this!!

Because we're friends!!

BECAUSE WE'RE ALL FRIENDS !!!

Also!

I get asked why I started making YouTube videos a lot

but to tell you the truth,

I just started because I thought it would be fun!

In my very first video on this channel,

"I wanna be a Youtuber that can bring a smile to anyone"

I said something along these lines

but honestly,

If I'm not enjoying myself, then you guys won't enjoy yourselves either

so I try to enjoy everything from the bottom of my heart

and upload these videos for you guys!

"If I'm having fun, you're having fun!!!"

I try to keep this mentality when filming!

Also...

my upload rate...

is so slow, I'm SORRY!!

My goal is

3 times a week?

I'll try and upload 3 times a week!!

At worst, once a week.......

I'll try my best!!

I have lots of things I wanna show you

I have a lot of material but...

I'll do my best!!!

So with that! Be sure to tune in again next time!

Happy New Year~!!

Please subscribe to my channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét